Tuesday 8 November 2011

"The Korean Drama"

Hallo K-drama lovers!
The fall has come yet pile of assignments and projects for the next month (December) . Several on going projects to do and internship here and there been eating me up these dayysss Grr...

Anyway, me want to share several good dramas I've watched several months ago. . These drama totally brought up a new story and more realistic!!! among these drama Secret Garden and Dream high are my favorite! Especially for "Dream High" the drama  makes me at a state of ' Burning up the spirit' Everyone has its dream,so never call off your dream and make it true!! The reason Why I do really love korean drama, is not only the main roles are good-looking but also the highly content within.It is no longer about a cinderella and prince couple who want to live happily ever but  more ups and downs reflected from people daily's life.

However these are the following drama that I found good!

1. Secret Garden

2.Dream High 

3.My Girlfriend is Gumiho 

4.Shining Inheritance


For my beloved viewers who want to watch Korean Drama (streaming), I recommend this site
good quality and eng subs!!


Enjoy guys!!




Best!




Farra Maysara
#nowplaying Auburn - Perfect Two

No comments:

Post a Comment